Occasionally scented candles and wax products (even natural ones) may produce an allergic reaction. 

In the case of any allergic reaction, discontinue use, ventilate scented rooms and seek medical advice if necessary. 

IF ON SKIN: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.

Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Keep our of the reach of children. Read label before use.